Wednesday, November 21, 2012

About Blog


Hey, nice to meet you. Thanks for being here and wanting to know a little more about me, I think that’s very cool.
Let me first tell you a bit about me and this blog. I will use this vehicle to demystify the magical world of marketing for you. You will find interesting marketing related insights in this blog which you can apply to increase your brand/personal awareness, drive traffic to your website and generate revenue from your marketing initiatives. This blog is written with an intention to provide insights, resources and commentary on a range of marketing and public relations topics including:
  • Advertising (Offline and Online)
  • Search engine marketing and optimization
  • Social media marketing
  • Content marketing
  • Business blogging and marketing
  • Public Relations

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo
Author: Nijesh Warrier